Applicants may apply in person in the respective MZ Visa application center.
It will accept their applications according to the document checklist that provided by embassy of MZ visa Cairo and consular of Alexandria will
MZ Visa will accept applications as per the document checklists provided by the Turkish Consulate General in Cairo.
It is obligatory that visa applicants shall obtain their travel insurance in the visa application centers. The insurance policies shall be issued online by our own visa submission officers via an insurance company based in Turkey.
If an application is rejected, the applicant cannot reapply for 60 days from date of refusal.
Visa for Egyptian passport holders is 60 USD.
Egyptian passport holders are not entitled to visa fees.
Other nationalities (citizens of Syria, Philippines, Indonesia, Nepal, Palestine, Algeria, Pakistan, India, etc.):
|VISA TYPE||AMOUNT USD|
|Single Entry||USD 60|
|Multiple Entry||USD 200|
|Single Transit||USD 60|
|Double Transit||USD 120|
|MZ Service fee||USD 30|
- The service fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre should pay the visa fee at the center in cash.
- Application form carefully filled out & signed by the applicant.
- Valid passport (validity for 6 months post the return date of the applicant), old passports if the applicant holds any. If any, copies of previous visas and the stamps/seals of previous entries & exits. Copy of the passport’s data page (A4 size copy). Photocopy service is available in the visa application center. During the submission, only the required pages’ photocopies will be received, so please first consult the Visa Officer on this in the VAC to avoid having unnecessary photocopies of pages.
- Identification card.
- Copy of a valid Iraqi residence permit for non-Iraqi applicants.
- Recent biometric photograph. (A uniform and white-colored background with a clear frontal view of the face. The photograph should have been no older than 6 months. As of August 15 2016, biometric photography services will be available in the Visa Application Center.
- Previous transportation visas’ photocopies.
- Employment letter from his company.
- Health insurance with at least 1 (one) calendar month of validity, starting from the date of travel. (it is obligatory that visa applicants shall obtain their travel insurance in the visa application centers. The insurance policies shall be issued online by our own visa submission officers via an insurance company based in Turkey). In case of multiple entry and long term visa applications, travel insurance shall be issued up to 1 year, in accordance with the total duration of visa to be granted.
- Family record certificate to be issued on the applicant’s name or the applicant’s karti zaniyari certificate.
- International driving license.
- International Transportation Documentation.
- Visa Application Fee. Visa and service charges collected for visa applications shall not be returned to the applicant in case of a negative result of the application.
All the presented documentation has to be up to date & complete. During the application for a Turkish visa, if the presented documentation is missing, this may cause a rejection in the procedure for a visa application as a result. The Turkish Embassy, as of when required shall ask for additional documentation from the applicant. The presentation of the above mentioned documentation, is not a guarantee that a visa will be granted. In any case, a refund of visa fees shall not be possible. Every individual shall prepare their documentation separately, (this includes family members & group application.)
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 2.5 inch X 2.5 inch with White Background
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 3 months old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant’s hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.