Applicants may apply in person in the respective MZ Visa application center.
It will accept their applications according to the document checklist that provided by embassy of MZ visa Cairo and consular of Alexandria will
MZ Visa will accept applications as per the document checklists provided by the Turkish Consulate General in Cairo.
It is obligatory that visa applicants shall obtain their travel insurance in the visa application centers. The insurance policies shall be issued online by our own visa submission officers via an insurance company based in Turkey.
If an application is rejected, the applicant cannot reapply for 60 days from date of refusal.
Visa for Egyptian passport holders is 60 USD.
Egyptian passport holders are not entitled to visa fees.
Other nationalities (citizens of Syria, Philippines, Indonesia, Nepal, Palestine, Algeria, Pakistan, India, etc.):
|VISA TYPE||AMOUNT USD|
|Single Entry||USD 60|
|Multiple Entry||USD 190|
|Single Transit||USD 60|
|Double Transit||USD 120|
|MZ Service fee||USD 40|
Please note that the Visa Application Centre charges a service fee of 40 US Dollars (inclusive of VAT) per each visa application in addition to the visa fee that is payable at the Visa Application Centre.
All fees are being collected in cash at MZ Center in US Dollars.
- Application form carefully filled out & signed by the applicant.
- Valid passport (validity for 6 months post the return date of the applicant), old passports if the applicant holds any. If any, copies of previous visas and the stamps/seals of previous entries & exits. Copy of the passport’s data page (A4 size copy). Photocopy service is available in the visa application center. During the submission, only the required pages’ photocopies will be received, so please first consult the Visa Officer on this in the VAC to avoid having unnecessary photocopies of pages.
- Identification card (Copy of a valid Iraqi residence permit for non-Iraqi applicants shall also be provided)
- Recent biometric photograph. (A uniform and white-colored background with a clear frontal view of the face. The photograph should have been no older than 6 months.) As of August 15th 2016, biometric photography services will be available in the Visa Application Center.
- Booked return flight is “not obligatory”.
- Health insurance is “not obligatory”.
- Family record certificate to be issued on the applicant’s name or the applicant’s karti zaniyari certificate.
- The documentation to be prepared by the applicant OR the sponsor;
- If Employed: Letter of Guarantee from the organization/company that applicant is employed by (to be declared by a senior member with signing authority or by the owner of the company), stating the applicant’s position within the firm, his start date of employment and the days that the applicant is on leave. The letter shall include a confirmation that the applicant shall return to the country & back to the job post his travel, and full contact details shall be provided. The company’s establishment documents, last 6 months’ pay slips of the staff shall also be provided.
- If the applicant is a company owner: Company establishment documentation, last 6 months’ bank statements of the company (received directly from the bank, signed and stamped) shall be provided.
- Sponsored by partners: All the above mentioned documentation of the sponsoring partner, either from the company that they work for or their own company details shall be provided.
- Documentation showing the financial status:
- Last 6 months’ bank statements shall be provided (received directly from the bank, signed and stamped).
- A minimum 10.000$ of balance should be available in the applicant’s bank account.
Properties belonging to the applicant: (deeds of real estates, licenses, etc. signed and stamped originals need to be showed in the visa application center )
- If present, bank statements in Turkey (last 6 months before the travel date) or real estate registration documentation in Turkey.
- *If a sponsor will be covering travelling expenses, all above mentioned documentation belonging to the sponsor needs to be provided.
- Documentation belonging to the Employer in Turkey:
- Original Copy of Employment Contract
- Business Registration Certificate
- Tax Registration
- Turkish Trade Registry Gazette
Note: All documents to be provided by the employer shall be notarized.
- Visa Application Fee.Visa and service charges collected for visa applications shall not be returned to the applicant in case of a negative result of the application.
All the presented documentation has to be up to date & complete. During the application for a Turkish visa, if the presented documentation is missing, this may cause a rejection in the procedure for a visa application as a result. The Turkish Embassy, as of when required shall ask for additional documentation from the applicant. The presentation of the above mentioned documentation, is not a guarantee that a visa will be granted. In any case, a refund of visa fees shall not be possible. Every individual shall prepare their documentation separately, (this includes family members & group application.)
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 2.5 inch X 2.5 inch with White Background
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 3 months old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant’s hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.