GENERAL INFORMATION ON VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR EGYPTIAN NATIONALS
All official pasaport holders are exempted from visa for 3 months. Other pasaport holders are required to have a visa. All Egyptian applicants younger than 20 and older than 45 could obtain one-entry visa through applying from website www.evisa.gov.tr with visa fee of 20.- US Dollars.
All visa applicants to our Consulate General are to be made everyday except Friday and Saturday, between 10:00-13:00 hours. Under normal conditions, visa application takes at least 3 working days.
One-entry visa fee of 2017 is 60.- US Dollars. Multiple entry visa fee of 2017 is 200.-US Dollars.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR VISA APPLİCATIONS:
1. Visa Application Form through the Pre-Application System (www.visa.gov.tr)
2. Pasaport with minimum of six months validity
3. One recent (not more than six months old) photograph with white background
4. Hotel and airline reservation
5.Invitation letterfrom the firm in Turkey for visa applications with the purpose of business visits and latest 6 months bank statement
6. If you are an employee, an original, recent, signed and dated employment letter from your Egyptian company on official letterhead stating the current position along with last payslips, and latest 6 months bank statement
7.If you are a self-employed, an approved verification document of self-employment from of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Egypt; if you are a worker, an approved working permit document from the Ministry of Labor of Egypt
8. Medical insurance that will be valid during the stay in Turkey
Note: – All visa applicants are required to apply in person.
– Beginning from 5 January 2016, all kinds of applications for Turkish visas will have to be made through the Pre-Application System of Turkish Sticker Visa (www.visa.gov.tr).