Applicants may apply in person in the respective MZ Visa application center.
It will accept their applications according to the document checklist that provided by embassy of Turkey visa Cairo and consular of Alexandria will
If an application is rejected, the applicant cann reapply after 60 days from date of refusal.
Iraqi passport holder free of visa fee.
List of fees for visa to Turkey is as follows
|VISA TYPE||AMOUNT USD|
|Single Entry||USD 60|
|Multiple Entry||USD 200|
|Single Transit||USD 60|
|Double Transit||USD 120|
|MZ Service fee||USD 30|
- The service fee is inclusive of all taxes.
- The applicants who submit their applications at the Visa Application Centre should pay the visa fee at the center in cash.
- Visa application form carefully filled out and signed
- Original passport (must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Turkey and have 2 full blank pages available)
- Copy of the passport’s data page (A4 size copy). If any, copies of the pages with visas for the last 3 years and pages with personal information. Photocopy service is available in the visa application center. During the submission, only the required pages’ photocopies will be received, so please first consult the Visa Officer on this in the VAC to avoid having unnecessary photocopies of pages.
- Biometric photo (2 photos of the applicant, having a uniform and white-colored background with a clear frontal view of the face. The photograph should have been no older than 6 months).
- Return flight reservation. Confirmation of the flight ticket is not mandatory.
- Hotel reservation or invitation letter from Turkey regarding the accomodation of the applicant. The inviting person should accept and undertake in the letter that all the travel expenses of the applicant during his stay in Turkey shall be covered by himself as the inviting person. Original copy of the residence permit of the inviting person in Turkey shall be requested signed and notarized and enclosed to the invitation letter. The original issued by the notary copy of shall personally submit it in the visa application center while making his visa application.
- Below documentation showing the financial status of the applicant:
- Letter of Guarantee from the organization/company that applicant is employed by (to be declared by a senior member with signing authority or by the owner of the company), stating the applicant’s position within the firm, his start date of employment and the days that the applicant is on leave. The letter shall include a confirmation that the applicant shall return to the country & back to the job post his travel, The company’s establishment documents, shall also be provided.
- Last 6 months’ bank statements shall be provided (received directly from the bank, signed & stamped).
- A minimum 50$ of balance should be available in the applicant’s bank account.
- Properties belonging to the app per each day of planned stay in Turkey: (deeds of real estates, licences, etc. Signed and stamped originals need to be showed in the visa application center)
- If present, bank statements in Turkey (last 6 months before the travel date) or real estate registration documentation in Turkey (signed and stamped originals).
If the applicant is a company owner:
- Company establishment documentation.
Sponsored by partners:
- All the above mentioned documentation of the sponsoring partner, either from the company that they work for or their own company details shall be provided.
Additional Documentation Required for Group Travels:
The institution that is organizing the travel plan, shall provide a letter containing the travel plan details of all the members of the group, including dates of travel, and shall provide a guarantee letter stating that each individual shall return back to the home country.
- Travel health insurance (The insurance policies can be issued online by our own visa submission officers via an insurance company based in Turkey.) In case of multiple entry and long term visa applications, travel insurance should be issued up to 1 year, in accordance with the total duration of visa to be granted.
- Visa and service charges collected for visa applications shall not be returned to the applicant in case of a rejection of the application.
- If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & the applicant.
- Visa Application Form. If the applicant is a minor, signature(s) of the legal guardian(s) is required.
- All the above mentioned documentation belonging to the parents shall be provided.
Both parents shall be available in the visa application center during the visa application submission of the minor/s.
All the presented documentation has to be up to date & complete. During the application for a Turkish visa, if the presented documentation is missing, this may cause a rejection in of application. The Turkish Embassy, as of when required shall ask for additional documentation from the applicant. The presentation of the above mentioned documentation, is not a guarantee that a visa will be granted. In any case, of visa fees shall not be possible. (this includes family members & group application.) Each applicant should prepare and present visa application documents required individually.
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 2.5 inch X 2.5 inch with White Background
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 3 months old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant’s hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.