- A passport valid for a period not less than 6 months.
- Fill in an application through the website visa.gov.tr
- Previous passports.
- 2 New Biometric Photos, white background.
- A letter from the employer, enrolment statement for students.
- Bank statement showing account movements in the last six months.
- Commercial Registryandthe tax cardfor businessmen and
- A flight ticket and visa to the final destination.
- Flight and Hotel Booking.
- Medical insurance covering the period of stay.
- Apply in personfor the interview.
- Copies of all original documents.
Applicants may apply in person in the respective MZ Visa application center.
It will accept their applications according to the document checklist that provided by embassy of MZ visa Cairo and consular of Alexandria will
MZ Visa will accept applications as per the document checklists provided by the Turkish Consulate General in Cairo.
It is obligatory that visa applicants shall obtain their travel insurance in the visa application centers. The insurance policies shall be issued online by our own visa submission officers via an insurance company based in Turkey.
If an application is rejected, the applicant cannot reapply for 60 days from date of refusal.
Visa for Egyptian passport holders is 60 USD.
Egyptian passport holders are not entitled to visa fees.
Other nationalities (citizens of Syria, Philippines, Indonesia, Nepal, Palestine, Algeria, Pakistan, India, etc.):
|VISA TYPE||AMOUNT USD|
|Single Entry||USD 60|
|Multiple Entry||USD 190|
|Single Transit||USD 60|
|Double Transit||USD 120|
|MZ Service fee||USD 40|
Please note that the Visa Application Centre charges a service fee of 40 US Dollars (inclusive of VAT) per each visa application in addition to the visa fee that is payable at the Visa Application Centre.
All fees are being collected in cash at MZ Center in US Dollars.
- Original passport (with at least 6 months validity; and at least two empty pages)
- Visa Application form carefully filled out and signed
- Copy of your passport’s data page (A4 size copy) Photocopy service is available in the visa application center. During the submission, only the required pages’ photocopies will be received, so please first consult the Visa Officer on this in the VAC to avoid having unnecessary photocopies of pages.
- Certificate of employment or commercial register certificate,
- Document showing the financial status of the applicant (bank receipt, payroll etc…)
- Biometric photo. As of August 15 2016, biometric photography services will be available in the Visa Application Center.
- Hotel and flight reservation indicating final destination
- Travel insuranceis mandatory. (it is obligatory that visa applicants shall obtain their travel insurance in the visa application centers. The insurance policies shall be issued online by our own visa submission officers via an insurance company based in Turkey.) In case of multiple entry and long term visa applications, travel insurance shall be issued up to 1 year, in accordance with the total duration of visa to be granted.
- If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents & applicant. Both parents shall be available in the visa application center during the visa application submission of the minor/s.
- Form signed by both parents
- Copy of the parent(s)’ passports data page
All the presented documentation has to be up to date & complete. During the application for a Turkish visa, if the presented documentation is missing, this may cause a rejection in the procedure for a visa application as a result. The Turkish Embassy, as of when required shall ask for additional documentation from the applicant. The presentation of the above mentioned documentation, is not a guarantee that a visa will be granted. In any case, a refund of visa fees shall not be possible. Every individual shall prepare their documentation separately, (this includes family members & group application.)
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 2.5 inch X 2.5 inch with White Background
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 3 months old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant’s hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.