- A passport valid for a period not less than 6 months.
- Fill in an application through the website visa.gov.tr
- Previous passports.
- 2 New Biometric Photos, white background.
- Notarized Invitation from a Turkish citizen, in case of visiting first degree relative, the invitation must be accompanied by a clear photo copy of the residence permit.
- A letter from the employer, enrolment statement for students.
- Commercial Registryandthe tax cardfor businessmen and
- Bank statement showing account movements in the last six months.
- Flight and Hotel Booking.
- Medical insurance covering the period of stay.
- Apply in personfor the interview.
- Copies of all original documents.
Applicants may apply in person in the respective MZ Visa application center.
It will accept their applications according to the document checklist that provided by embassy of MZ visa Cairo and consular of Alexandria will
MZ Visa will accept applications as per the document checklists provided by the Turkish Consulate General in Cairo.
It is obligatory that visa applicants shall obtain their travel insurance in the visa application centers. The insurance policies shall be issued online by our own visa submission officers via an insurance company based in Turkey.
If an application is rejected, the applicant cannot reapply for 60 days from date of refusal.
Visa for Egyptian passport holders is 60 USD.
Egyptian passport holders are not entitled to visa fees.
Other nationalities (citizens of Syria, Philippines, Indonesia, Nepal, Palestine, Algeria, Pakistan, India, etc.):
|VISA TYPE||AMOUNT USD|
|Single Entry||USD 60|
|Multiple Entry||USD 190|
|Single Transit||USD 60|
|Double Transit||USD 120|
|MZ Service fee||USD 40|
Please note that the Visa Application Centre charges a service fee of 40 US Dollars (inclusive of VAT) per each visa application in addition to the visa fee that is payable at the Visa Application Centre.
All fees are being collected in cash at MZ Center in US Dollars.
- Application form carefully filled out & signed by the applicant.
- Valid passport (validity for 6 months post the return date of the applicant), old passports if the applicant holds any. If any, copies of previous visas and the stamps/seals of previous entries & exits.Copy of the passport’s data page (A4 size copy). Photocopy service is available in the visa application center. During the submission, only the required pages’ photocopies will be received, so please first consult the Visa Officer on this in the VAC to avoid having unnecessary photocopies of pages.
- Identification card. (Copy of a valid Iraqi residence permit for non-Iraqi applicants shall also be provided.)
- Recent biometric photograph. (A uniform and white-colored background with a clear frontal view of the face. The photograph should have been no older than 6 months.) As of August 15 2016, biometric photography services will be available in the Visa Application Center.
- Booked return flight. Confirmation of the flight ticket is not mandatory. If travelling via highway, return bus ticket reservation or car insurance & legal documentation.
- Health insurance with at least 1 (one) calendar month of validity, starting from the date of travel (It is obligatory that visa applicants shall obtain their travel insurance in the visa application centers. The insurance policies shall be issued online by our own visa submission officers via an insurance company based in Turkey). In case of multiple entry and long term visa applications, travel insurance shall be issued up to 1 year, in accordance with the total duration of visa to be granted.
- Family record certificate to be issued on the applicant’s nameor the applicant’s karti zaniyari certificate.
- The documentation to be prepared by the applicant OR the sponsor;
- If Employed: Letter of Guarantee from the organization/company that applicant is employed by (to be declared by a senior member with signing authority or by the owner of the company), stating the applicant’s position within the firm, his start date of employment and the days that the applicant is on leave. The letter shall include a confirmation that the applicant shall return to the country & back to the job post his travel, and full contact details shall be provided. The company’s establishment documents, last 6 months’ pay slips of the staff shall also be provided.
- If the applicant is a company owner: Company establishment documentation, last 6 months’ bank statements of the company (signed & stamped) shall be provided.
- Sponsored by partners: All the above mentioned documentation of the sponsoring partner, either from the company that they work for or their own company details shall be provided.
- Documentation showing the financial status:
- Last 6 months’ bank statements shall be provided (received directly from the bank, signed & stamped).
- A minimum 10.000$ of balance should be available in the applicant’s bank account.
Properties belonging to the applicant: (deeds of real estates, licenses, etc. Signed and stamped originals need to be showed in the visa application center)
- If present, bank statements in Turkey (last 6 months before the travel date) or real estate registration documentation in Turkey (signed and stamped originals).*If a sponsor will be covering travelling expenses, all above mentioned documentation belonging to the sponsor needs to be provided.
- Required Documents from the Inviter:
- Letter of invitation (shall state reason of invite, guarantee that the applicant shall return to the home country & provide the inviter’s own contact details. The letter should also state that all the expenses of the applicant during his stay in Turkey, such as accommodation, food and so on, shall be covered by the inviting person) .
- Full record of civil registry (shall contain all family members’ civil registration.)
- Inviter’s financial documents (for the last six months prior to the date of travel.)
- Original copy of the residence permit of the inviting person in Turkey shall be requested signed and notarized and enclosed to the invitation letter. In case the inviting person is a Turkish citizen, the recent certificate of residence shall be submitted signed and notarized and enclosed to the invitation letter. The original copy of certificate of residence shall be sent to the applicant via courier so the applicant shall personally submit it in the visa application center while making his visa application.
- The inviter’s employment documentation
- If Employed: Letter of employment from the company, Turkish Trade Registry Gazette, tax registration number, ATSO registration, signature circular & pay slips for the last 3 months shall be provided.
- If Company Owner: The inviter shall provide a company guarantee letter confirming the applicant will return to his home country, Turkish Trade Registry Gazette, tax registration number, ATSO registration, signature circular.
If the inviting person is married the following shall be provided; marriage certificate & civil registration certification..
*If a sponsor will be covering travelling expenses, all above mentioned documentation belonging to the sponsor needs to be provided.
- Visa application fee. Visa and service charges collected for visa applications shall not be returned to the applicant in case of a negative result of the application.
All the presented documentation has to be up to date & complete. During the application for a Turkish visa, if any of the presented documentation is missing, this may cause a rejection in the procedure for a visa application as a result. The Turkish Embassy, as of when required shall ask for additional documentation from the applicant. The presentation of the above mentioned documentation, is not a guarantee that a visa will be granted. In any case, a refund of visa fees shall not be possible. Every individual shall prepare their documentation separately, (this includes family members & group application.)
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 2.5 inch X 2.5 inch with White Background
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 3 months old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant’s hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.