- A passport valid for a period not less than 6 months.
- Fill in an application through the website visa.gov.tr
- Previous passports.
- 2 New Biometric Photos, white background.
- The contract of employment, which must be signed by the employer and showing the job title, salary and duration of contract.
- Commercial register of the employer.
- The employer’s tax card.
- The employer’s Signature Circulars.
- Copy of the company’s publication at the commercial newspaper
- All company papers issued from Turkey must be notarised.
- Bank statement showing account movements in the last six months.
- Flight and Hotel Booking.
- Apply in personfor the interview.
- Copies of all original documents.
Applicants may apply in person in the respective MZ Visa application center.
It will accept their applications according to the document checklist that provided by embassy of MZ visa Cairo and consular of Alexandria will
MZ Visa will accept applications as per the document checklists provided by the Turkish Consulate General in Cairo.
It is obligatory that visa applicants shall obtain their travel insurance in the visa application centers. The insurance policies shall be issued online by our own visa submission officers via an insurance company based in Turkey.
If an application is rejected, the applicant cannot reapply for 60 days from date of refusal.
Visa for Egyptian passport holders is 60 USD.
Egyptian passport holders are not entitled to visa fees.
Other nationalities (citizens of Syria, Philippines, Indonesia, Nepal, Palestine, Algeria, Pakistan, India, etc.):
|VISA TYPE||AMOUNT USD|
|Single Entry||USD 60|
|Multiple Entry||USD 200|
|Single Transit||USD 60|
|Double Transit||USD 120|
|MZ Service fee||USD 40|
Please note that the Visa Application Centre charges a service fee of 40 US Dollars (inclusive of VAT) per each visa application in addition to the visa fee that is payable at the Visa Application Centre.
All fees are being collected in cash at MZ Center in US Dollars.
- Visa application form carefully filled out and personally signed.
- Original passport (must be valid for at least 6 months upon arrival in Turkey and have at least 2 full blank pages available)
- Copy of the passport’s data page (A4 size copy). If any, copies of the pages with visas for the last 3 years and pages with personal information. Photocopy service is available in the visa application center. During the submission, only the required pages’ photocopies will be received, so please first consult the Visa Officer on this in the VAC to avoid having unnecessary photocopies of pages.
- Identification Card
- Biometric photo (2 photos of the applicant, not older than 6 months, and with white background.) As of August 15 2016, biometric photography services will be available in the Visa Application Center.
- Return flight reservation, or supporting documentation for travels via highway (vehicle registration, driving license, car insurance). Confirmation of the flight ticket is not mandatory.
- Hotel reservation valid for entire stay. The dates of the hotel reservation should correspond to your flight reservation.
- Family record certificate to be issued on the applicant’s name or or karti zaniyari certificate.
- Copy of a valid Iraqi residence permit for non-Iraqi applicants.
- Certificate of Employment or Commercial Register Certificate
- A letter of invitation from the company in Turkey confirming the visit, dates, reasons for visit, details of who will meet the costs of the trip, accommodation details and contact information, indicated on letterhead and notarized.. The company’s establishment documents, last 6 months’ pay slips of the staff shall also be provided.
If applicant is employed:
- A letter of employer (to be declared by a senior employer with signing authority or by the owner of the company), stating the applicant’s position within the firm, his start date of employment and the days that the applicant is on leave. The letter shall include a confirmation that the applicant shall return to the country and back to the job post his travel, and full contact details shall be provided. The company’s establishment documents, last 6 months’ pay slips of the staff shall also be provided.
- Last 6 months’ bank statement of company and personal, in original or copies attested by bank (with original stamp and sign from the bank) and with sufficient funds.
- A minimum 10.000$ of balance should be available in the applicant’s personal bank account.
- Properties belonging to the applicant: (deeds of real estates, licences, etc.Signed and stamped originals need to be showed in the visa application center)
- If present, bank statements in Turkey (last 6 months before the travel date) or real estate registration documentation in Turkey (signed and stamped originals).
If the applicant is a company owner:
- Company establishment documentation, last 6 months’ bank statements of the company (signed and stamped) shall be provided.
Sponsored by partners:
- All the above mentioned documentation of the sponsoring partner, either from the company that they work for or their own company details shall be provided. A rent contract for the company they work for shall also be provided.
- Travel health insurance (it is obligatory that visa applicants shall obtain their travel insurance in the visa application centers. The insurance policies shall be issued online by our own visa submission officers via an insurance company based in Turkey). In case of multiple entry and long term visa applications, travel insurance shall be issued up to 1 year, in accordance with the total duration of visa to be granted.
- Visa Fee and service fee amount. Visa and service charges collected for visa applications shall not be returned to the applicant in case of a negative result of the application.
- If travelling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents and the applicant. Both parents shall be available in the visa application center during the visa application submission of the minor/s.
- Visa application form filled and personally signed. For minors, signature(s) of the legal guardian(s) is also required. All the above mentioned documentation belonging to the parents shall be provided.
All the presented documentation has to be up to date and complete. During the application for a Turkish visa, if the presented documentation is missing, this may cause a rejection in the procedure for a visa application as a result. The Turkish Embassy, as of when required shall ask for additional documentation from the applicant. The presentation of the above mentioned documentation, is not a guarantee that a visa will be granted. In any case, a refund of visa fees shall not be possible. Every individual shall prepare their documentation separately, (this includes family members and group application.
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 2.5 inch X 2.5 inch with White Background
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 3 months old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant’s hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.