Turkish Visa form fully filled and signed.
- Valid Passport and photocopy (The Passport should be valid for at least 6 Month that the date of Visa application.)
- passport photos (6cm×5cm )with white background Colour, photos should not be stapled to the Form.
- Application Fee (Non Refundable )
- Flight Reservation / Booking with confirm Dates.
5 – Proof of Accommodation
- *Comfirmed hotel reservation for the whole period of your stay in Turkey. Address and the reservation dates should be stated.
- *If you are staying with Family and friends, it should be stated on official invitation letter sent by your host in Turkey.
- *Your Last 6 Month bank statement with reference letter showing transaction and your full name.
- *A letter from your employer in Nigeria mentioning your annual salary, your position, date of leave.
- *If yourfinancial means are not sufficient or if you are a student in Nigeria, you may also provide commitment letter from your sponsor starting he/she will be responsible for your expenses, proof of his/her financial means and copy of their passports.
Students should provide their ” Students I’Ds “
- If you are a business person in Nigeria, you should also present: Income Tax Clearance Certificate ( 1 Original + 1 Copy).
“ORIGINAL” business Invitation Letter (Optionally Notary or Chamber Commerce Certified ) from a Company in Turkey stating ;
- The purpose of your visit
- The name, address and contact, number of the Company to be visited,
- That the company takes full responsibility for your expenses in Turkey.
For application Under 18 Years old
- A parental authorization letter from the “Court” or “Notary” if not traveling with both parents.
- Birth Certificate ( 1 Original + 1 Copy )
- For Non Working Spouses
- *One copy of wedding certificate.
” Vaccination Card ” for yellow fever and typhoid disease.
National I’D Card ( 1 Original + 1 Copy )
Travel health insurance which covers the entire period of intended Stay Or Transit. (ONLY BY MZ VİSA)